Saturday, March 12, 2011
147.4
Sorry I've been gone for so long! Life has been busy and I've had exams out the ass but hopefully classes will settle back to normal for a while. Anyway My measurements for March are slightly less than february which is exciting! I am hitting a little rut at 147-148 area but I think its mostly me being impatient. I am still dropping weight it just feels like agess in my mind. I'm only 2.4 pounds away from my current goal weight which I wanted to hit on St. Patrick's day (5 days from now) so I'll have to be good this week. I plan on working out a ton to make up for this week when I only worked out twice. I got some super healthy snacks in the room too for when I don't feel like going to the dining hall. Hope all you girls are doing well! Think thin!
Labels:
147.4
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

yayyyyyyyyyyy goof job hun!!! thats amazing!!! ur doing so well, and i know what u mean by time going so s.l.o.w.l.y. lol keep up the good work, and hope ur reach ur next goal weight!!
ReplyDeletexoxo